Vaginal Probiotic Suppository Fragrance Free 5 Suppositories
Natural Vaginal pH and Odor control suppository with patented VagiBiom® Probiotics (Lactobacillus crispatus Bi19, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi14), prebiotics, and hyaluronic acid. Balances and nurture vaginal microbiome against bad infections and inflammation.
No Parabens, No Preservatives, Fragrance-Free
Vaginal microflora forms a mutually beneficial relationship with your body and plays a protective role in preventing colonization of the host by pathogenic organisms that cause vaginosis, yeast infections, sexually transmitted infections (STI), and urinary tract infections.
New studies have shown that imbalanced vaginal flora can lead to conducive tissue environment for HPV like viral infections.
We specifically formulated Biom Vaginal Health Suppositories to maintain urogenital health. Like the intestinal tract, the vagina has a finely balanced microbial ecosystem.
The dominant Lactobacilli strains normally make it too acidic for harmful pathogens to survive. But the system can be thrown out of balance by several factors, including antibiotics, spermicides, sexual activity, and method of birth controls.
Biom probiotic and prebiotic treatment restores the balance of microflora, helpful for common urogenital problems including bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, and other urinary tract infections.
Biom’s vaginal suppositories use probiotics, prebiotics, hyaluronic acid and lactic acid to prevent odor and provide optimal pH balance, odor control and help with vaginal infections.
- Probiotic Suppository for Women: Biom uses patented microbiome formula to nourish healthy vaginal flora, balance pH, maintain vaginal odor, to help you feel clean, fresh and confident! This Lactobacillus suppositories seed and nourish good flora after boric acid treatment.
- Balances & Restore: Healthy microflora help maintain vaginal health, and protect against skin irritations and vaginal discharge. An imbalanced vaginal flora can lead to conducive tissue environment for urogenital issues. Biom’s natural synergistic combination of feminine probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid restores the balance of microflora, helpful for urogenital and vaginal issues and to balance beneficial Lactobacillus flora.
- Rapid Relief: Rapid relief for redness, vaginal itching, burning and general discomfort. Ideal for irritations, feminine odor and vaginal discharge. Hyaluronic acid in the product rejuvenate and moisturize vaginal and vulvar tissue. The natural ingredients reduce burning and redness. Better results than tea tree suppositories for feminine odor!
- Patented Advanced Formula: Biomsify technology (US Patent# 10,119,116B2, US Patent#10,138,460B2) uses combination of probiotics (Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16 Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus coagulans), prebiotics, and lactic acid in a special fermentation for high tissue adherence and superior probiotic characteristics such as to fight bad bugs and restore vaginal health. Restore beneficial flora after sex and period.
- Natural Vegan Ingredients: No Parabens, Titanium Dioxide or Triclosan. Gluten-Free. Professionally Recommended. Feminine Probiotic Suppositories is developed by Bob Subhadra PhD Suppositories for feminine odor and vaginal odor treatment. Easy to insert, no need of suppository applicator. Made in USA.
How to Use
Step-1 Wash your hands with soap and water.
Step-2 If the suppository is very soft, before you take the wrapper off, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or run cold water over it.
Step-3 To peel open the suppository, find the bullet point, feel the two wings, and peel and open the wings.
Step-4 Moisten the suppository with water or lubricant gel
Step-5 Insert the suppository gently into vagina in a comfortable position
Discontinue use and see a doctor if you have abnormal bleeding or itching. Ask your doctor before using if you are pregnant or planning to conceive.
Coconut fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, natural moisturizing complex, patented Biomsify® Probiotics-Prebiotics 10 billion flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bi14, Lactobacillus crispatus B116, Bacillus coagulans Bi34, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, enzyme-hydrolyzed cellulose, oligofructose, silica gel), lactic acid.
All Natural Suppository Formula
1. Garrett, WS. Cancer and the microbiota. Science. 2015; 348: 80.
2. Reid, G. Cervicovaginal microbiomes: threats and possibilities. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2016; 27: 446.
3. Nene, NR. et al. Association between the cervicovaginal microbiome, BRCA1 mutation status, and risk of ovarian cancer: a case-control study. The Lancet 2019; 20: 1171.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases or indications.
✓ No Parabens or Triclosan
✓ No Preservatives
✓ No Hormones
✓ Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, Soy-Free
Frequently Asked Questions
What is vaginal microbiome?
Just like the gut, the vaginal tissue consists of trillions of microorganisms — mostly bacteria, plus some fungi and viruses. Together, these populations make up the vaginal microbiome.
But why should I care about my vaginal microbiome?
There's an immense amount of research that is now showing just how important our vaginal microbiome are and just how personalized our approaches to managing them should be. Imbalanced vaginal microbiome profiles have been shown to be associated with increased rates of bacterial vaginosis, infertility, preterm birth and increased risk of STD susceptibility.
Why am I only just hearing about the vaginal microbiome?
The vaginal microbiome and its impact on women's health and fertility is only just being unravelled. Research in this space has lagged behind the gut microbiome but very recent work is showing its importance in things like infections, fertility and preterm birth. A healthy vaginal microbiota can help to prevent urogenital conditions such as sexually transmitted infections (STI), yeast infections, urinary tract infections and bacterial vaginosis.
Recurrent bacterial vaginosis, does this have to do something with my vaginal microbiome
Yes indeed; bacterial vaginosis is a condition in which the vaginal microbiome is imbalanced. An imbalanced vaginal microbiome often contains 'bad bacteria' that causes a biofilm to form. Often times, antibiotics alone are not enough to disrupt this biofilm and help you get rid of bacterial vaginosis. Understanding what's in your vaginal microbiome can help you and your doctor work towards the best solution for you.
Why use Biom's vaginal suppository to balance vaginal microbiome?
Biom's powerful synergistic combination of vaginal probiotics, prebiotics, and lactic acid restores the balance of microflora, and is helpful for common urogenital problems including bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections. The formulation also has hyaluronic acid that has the capacity to moisturize vaginal for hydration and lubrication. Our patented microbiome Biomsify® fermentation technology allows vaginal tissue adapted probiotic flora to maximally adhere and colonize the vaginal tissue. Our proprietary strains of Lactobacillus crispatus Bi16 and Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19 are from healthy human commensal flora that inhibit pathogens with high colonization capacity.
Is Biom's vaginal suppository safe to use?
All the ingredients used in Biom Vaginal Suppository are safe compounds mostly originated from organic vegan sources. It includes: Coconut fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, natural moisturizing complex, patented Biomsify Probiotics-Prebiotics Complex 10 billion flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bi14, Lactobacillus crispatus B116, Bacillus coagulans Bi34, Lactobacillus gasseri Bi19, enzyme-hydrolyzed cellulose, oligofructose, silica gel), lactic acid.
Who makes Biom's vaginal suppositories?
Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories are developed and manufactured by Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation, a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the human microbiome.