Senna Laxative, Gentle, Overnight Relief, 50 Tablets, by Genexa
Genexa Senna Laxative is real medicine, made clean - providing gentle, overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity).
Genexa Senna Laxative Tablets
Constipation is very common, and it can happen in people of all ages. Technically speaking, constipation occurs when you are having three or fewer bowel movements per week, but realistically, the definition of constipation largely depends on what is and is not normal for you in terms of your bowel schedule.
Constipation can be more generally understood as having less bowel movements than what is normal for you.
Constipation itself can be very uncomfortable, and the longer you go without having a bowel movement, the more difficult it can become to pass stool.
Constipation tends to cause the following symptoms:
- Stools that are dry and hard
- Bowel movements that are painful or require you to strain
- Stools that are difficult or painful to pass
- Feeling like you have not completely emptied your bowels even after passing stool
Constipation can affect anyone, but there are certain groups of people who are thought to be at an increased risk of experiencing constipation, such as:
- People of an older age, as old age can lead to a slower metabolism, less exercise, and less muscle contraction strength
- Women, especially pregnant women or women who have recently given birth
- People who are not eating enough fiber
- Those taking certain medications
- Those with certain medical conditions or health issues, such as digestive disorders or neurological diseases
Constipation happens when your stool moves through your large intestine too slowly, resulting in the colon having too much time to absorb water from it. As a result, too much water gets taken out of the stool, causing it to become dry and hard in the digestive tract.
Many cases of constipation are nothing too serious, and having constipation sometimes is generally nothing to worry about. However, if your constipation is particularly severe or prolonged (i.e. you have chronic constipation), you should consult your doctor for a professional opinion, as this may indicate a health issue beyond everyday, common causes of constipation.
Most cases of constipation can be relieved through the use of over the counter medicine, and Genexa Senna Laxative is an organic laxative product that can bring you relief in just 6 to 12 hours.
At a Glance:
- Made with the same active ingredient as Senokot® but with no artificial inactive ingredients
- Relief in 6-12 hours
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: ½ tablet once or twice daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor before use.
Genexa Senna Laxative is safe for use by children between the ages of 6 and 12 years as well as adults and children aged 12 years or older, and you should talk to your doctor before giving this product to any child who is younger than 6 years of age.
If your symptoms worsen or fail to improve in spite of use of stool softeners, stimulant laxatives, and other methods of treatment, or if you experience any of the following symptoms, you should consult your doctor:
- Bloody stool
- Severe abdominal pain
- Unintended and unexplained weight loss
- High fever
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.