Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 16 fl oz (454 g)
- Lean and Healthy
- Supports Normal Cholesterol Levels
- Hair and Skin Health
- Great for Cooking
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). When you buy an Olympian Labs, Inc. product, you can be sure you are buying the best.
- Derived from organic coconuts.
- Natural, sweet coconut smell and taste.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Free of corn, gluten (wheat), added sodium, dairy, added sugar, soy, peanuts, eggs, artificial preservatives, fish, crustaceans, animal derivatives and yeast.
- Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids, which get converted to energy through the body's natural metabolism.
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablespoon (14 g) per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Our Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can be used as an alternative to traditional oils for baking, cooking and frying.
Serving Size: One (1) Tablespoon (14g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 mg||0%|
|Fatty Acid Profile|
|C8:0 Caprylic Acid✝||980 mg|
|C10:0 Capric Acid✝||770 mg|
|C12:0 Lauric Acid✝||6,160 mg|
|✝ These ratios will slightly vary batch to batch depending on the natural variation of the fatty acid content of coconut oil.|
Other Ingredients: 100% unrefined organic extra-virgin coconut oil.