Umcka ColdCare Sugar-Free Syrup Grape Flavor 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Shortens Duration and Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal and Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula:
Umcka Cold Care :
- Shortens duration and speeds recovery time
- Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 -1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to 11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, maltodextrin, natural color, natural grape flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chromic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.