Umcka Cold+Flu Berry Flavor 20 Chewable Tablets
- Natural Relief
- Minor Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable For Children
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula:
- UMCKA: (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) Shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms
- Alpha CF: (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) Provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient(in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer*|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X,Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant*|
|* These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.