Sugar-Free Sambucus Elderberry Syrup 120 ml (4 fl oz)
A Natural Winter Remedy for Children and Adults
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified Extract
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula -- no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
Sugar-Free Syrup Formula
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It contains standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural flavor in a base of sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate and silica.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid