Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate Flavor 454 g (1 lb)
Scientists have known for years that certain biological components of whey protein (including lactoferrin, beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, and immunoglobulins) have a beneficial impact on the immune system. Life Extension developed a specially designed whey protein, using proprietary production methodology, that has been shown to support healthy immune function, protect against free radical attack, and help maintain lean muscle mass.
Using a low temperature microfiltration technique, it is possible to produce a high-quality, 98% undenatured whey protein isolate that acts as a powerful immune stimulant and retains all the important sub-fractions, such as lactoferrin, a strong antioxidant with immune-stimulating properties.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (Approximate g per serving):|
- Mix one scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water, milk or juice (to taste) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product mixes best in room temperature liquid.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx. 20 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 0.5 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients: Provon® 292 rBST Free whey protein isolate, natural vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, modified food starch, stevia extract.
Contains milk and soybeans.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.