Theaflavin Standardized Extract 30 Vegetarian Capsules
An increasing number of scientists recognize the critical need to protect the arterial wall against low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and inflammatory insults. Research has shown that unique compounds present in black tea called theaflavins and thearubigins can have multiple applications for arterial health. Theaflavin Standardized Extract contains a number of beneficial flavonoids found naturally in tea leaves that help support levels of cholesterol that are already within the normal range.
Theaflavins have been shown in human studies to protect against LDL oxidation and favorably affect endothelial function, thus helping to maintain healthy circulation.
Scientists have also found that black tea flavonoids possess strong antioxidant properties, which can help mitigate oxidative damage to cells and tissues from free radicals. In addition, theaflavins have been found to be helpful in regulating key inflammatory mediators in the body, thus helping to preserve cellular integrity.
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This supplement has less than 16 mg of caffeine per serving (the amount found in ⅓ cup of brewed green tea).
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (leaf) [standardized to 25% theaflavins (87.5 mg)]||350 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.