Skin Restoring Ceramides 30 Liquid Vegetarian Capsules
Benefits at a Glance:
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes healthy skin hydration and comfort
- Encourages healthy ceramide levels in aging skin
- Delivers 350 mg of gluten-free ceramides per serving
- Contains concentrated, clinically studied wheat ceramides
More facts about Skin Restoring Ceramides
Ceramides play an important part of your skin's role as a protective barrier, helping to bind together the cells that make up the surface of your skin. These nourishing oils help retain moisture and protect your skin. But ceramide levels naturally decrease as we age — making it hard to maintain smooth, supple, healthy skin as we get older.
Smoother, healthier-looking skin
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, healthy women took 350 mg of ceramide extract once a day for 12 weeks. At the end of the study, these women experienced a smoothing of wrinkles, improved skin hydration and objectively smoother, healthier-looking skin. And many subjects reported healthy-looking skin eight weeks after the study's end, demonstrating a lasting benefit from ceramide supplementation.
Improved skin hydration and comfort
In a different double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 50 healthy women took 350 mg of ceramide oil every day for 3 months. They showed measurable improvements in skin hydration on their arms and legs, and reported smoother, suppler, and healthier-looking skin. In another study, clinical evaluation found marked improvements in skin scaling and roughness, and a dramatic reduction in itching in the ceramide group compared to placebo. Electrochemical analysis revealed significantly improved hydration in the ceramide group as well.
Support healthy skin from within
Our Skin Restoring Ceramides is made with the exact same ultra-pure ceramide wheat oil as the above studies. So add Skin Restoring Ceramides to your daily beauty regimen, and nourish your skin from within.
Suggested UseTake one (1) capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ceratiq® wheat (Triticum vulgare) oil extract (providing glycolipids, phytoceramides and glycosylceramides)||350 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: rice bran oil, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, rosemary extract.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.