PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root with Beta-Sitosterol 60 Softgels
Published studies suggest that a remarkably high percentage of men will endure some form of prostate-induced discomfort over the course of their lifetimes. Decades of research substantiate saw palmetto as the gold standard in natural prostate support.
The saw palmetto berry (Serenoa repens) is rich in bioactive, high-molecular weight compounds including beta-sitosterol. It has been shown to interfere with DHT activity in the prostate, inhibit alpha-adrenergic receptor activity (to support normal urinary flow), and help regulate inflammatory actions in the prostate gland.
Super Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root Formula with Beta-Sitosterol combines saw palmetto with a nettle root extract, boron, and rosemary to support a healthy prostate. Testosterone converts to estrogen at higher rates as men age. Prostate cells are sensitive to estrogen's growth stimulatory effects. Nettle root helps support prostate cells against excess estrogen levels.
This saw palmetto extract has been standardized to contain 136 milligrams total fatty acids and sterols per one softgel capsule.
- Take one softgel in the morning and one softgel in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product can be taken with or without food.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|USPlus® Saw Palmetto CO2 DeepExtract™ (fruit) [providing 136 mg total fatty acids]||160 mg||*|
|Beta-Sitosterol (from pine)||45 mg||*|
|Stinging and Dwarf nettle extracts (root)||120 mg||*|
|Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine)||1.5 mg||*|
|Rosemary extract (leaf)||400 mcg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Pumpkin seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, beeswax, maltodextrin, carob color.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.