New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate Natural Vanilla 520 g (1.15 lb)
As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system. Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins.
Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
- Non-GMO whey protein concentrate
- Naturally high levels of essential branched-chain amino acids
- High-quality muscle building protein
- Easily mixes into water or milk
- Great taste! Available in both natural chocolate and natural vanilla flavors.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
(Approximate g per serving):
|Aspartic Acid||2.81 g|
|Glutamic Acid||4.59 g|
- Mix one scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water, milk or juice (to taste) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product mixes best in room temperature liquid.
- This product contains New Zealand whey protein concentrate from grass fed cows not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx. 31 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate, natural vanilla flavor, sunflower oil powder, maltodextrin, modified food starch, medium chain triglycerides, guar gum, gum arabic, sunflower lecithin, stevia extract.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.