NAD+ Cell Regenerator Nicotinamide Riboside 100 mg 30 Vegetarian Capsules
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels and subsequent impairment of healthy cellular metabolism. NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) promotes systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body. In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes that control aging.
How To Boost NAD+ Levels Within Your Cells
Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body. For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements.
Multiple Benefits Of Increasing NAD+ Cellular Levels
Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation,
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria—supporting energy levels and physical performance,
- Favorably modulate metabolism,
- Contribute to neuronal health—supporting cognitive function during aging,
- Promote insulin sensitivity—supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.
Suggested UseTake one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niagen Nicotinamide Riboside||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.