Mediterranean Trim with Sinetrol-Xpur 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Inspired by the Mediterranean diet, Mediterranean Trim with Sinetrol-XPur contains a synergistic blend of polyphenolic compounds specially selected from potent Mediterranean citrus fruits plus Brazilian guarana seed extract. This unique nutritional supplement is formulated to help you look great, feel great, and start burning stored fat. But how does it work?
Studies reveal that the biologically active flavonoids from Mediterranean citrus fruits help support the function of hormone sensitive lipase — a cellular enzyme that helps break down stored fat and burn it for energy. In overweight individuals, fat cells have less than optimal function of this enzyme, and are therefore less effective at removing stored fat.
Along with these polyphenolic compounds, our Mediterranean Trim formula also contains guarana seed extract, which has been shown to reduce localized fat deposits via similar mechanisms. So try Mediterranean Trim with Sinetrol-XPur — and kick-start your healthy weight loss program today!
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily at breakfast and lunch, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each serving contains approximately 10 mg of caffeine (the amount found in about 1/4 cup of brewed green tea).
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sinetrol™-XPur Mediterranean citrus blend (containing grapefruit (fruit), sweet orange (fruit), blood orange (fruit), and guarana (seed) extracts) [std. to 20% total flavanones (90 mg)]||450 mg|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, stearic acid, silica.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating