Calcium D-Glucarate 200 mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Supports Detoxification
- Dietary Supplement
Some enzymes work against your body’s detoxification process. This formula helps inhibit that reversal.
Calcium D-Glucarate Benefits
- Supports the body’s cleaning system
- Helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Provides healthy detoxification support
- Promotes normal cell division
Calcium D-glucarate is the calcium salt of D-glucarate, a compound made in the body through the oxidation of glucose. D-glucarate is also found naturally in grapefruit, apples, oranges and cruciferous vegetables. D-glucarate can be converted into another compound that helps the body clear steroid hormones and various toxins through a detoxification process called glucuronidation.
This active D-glucarate metabolite works by inhibiting an enzyme that reverses glucuronidation. By supporting effective detoxification, D-glucarate helps maintain optimal hormone levels and promote clearance. It also encourages a healthy inflammatory response and offers antioxidant protection.
Calcium D-glucarate has been shown to support normal cell division in laboratory studies. In addition, D-glucarate has been found to help maintain already-healthy levels of cholesterol and other lipids.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica.
Suggested UseTake one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (from Calcium D-Glucarate)||24 mg||2%|
|Calcium D-Glucarate||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.