Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate 90 Vegetarian Capsules
A major cause of aging is a reduction in the energy-producing components of the cell, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, and the accumulation of cellular debris. L-carnitine helps maintain cellular energy metabolism by assisting in the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria within the cell, where fats are oxidized to produce the cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate or ATP).
The acetylated form of L-carnitine (Acetyl-L-carnitine) facilitates the release and synthesis of acetylcholine by donating its acetyl group to the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter. Acetyl-L-carnitine also enhances the release of dopamine from neurons and helps it bind to dopamine receptors.
ArginoCarn is a patented form of acetyl-L-carnitine dihydrochloride that is molecularly bonded to the amino acid arginine and known as the AminoCarnitine generation. Cell studies suggest that it can stimulate the outgrowth of neurites.
Acetyl-L-carnitine is as effective as L-carnitine in carrying fatty acids across the membrane into the cell where they are burned as energy, but also promotes optimal brain health. With the discovery of acetyl-L-carnitine arginate, the benefits of acetyl-L-carnitine can now be greatly augmented.
- Take one capsule three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product can be taken in divided doses or all at once.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride||300 mg||*|
|ArginoCarn® Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate Dihydrochloride||320 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.