Iso-Rich Soy 32 oz (908 g)
- 25 g Protein 29 mg Isoflavones per Serving
- With Isoflavones
- May be Beneficial for Cardiovascular Function, Menopausal Support and Bone Health
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- Dietary Supplement
Soy isoflavones, along with other naturally occurring soy phytonutrients, have been shown in scientific studies to have many health benefits, including maintaining healthy cells, promoting normal cardiovascular function, supporting bone health and assisting estrogen balance.
Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a minimum of 29 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones and saponins.
- Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body's defense mechanisms.
Health Claim: Consumption of 25 g of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy provides 25 g of soy protein.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily "Amino Acid Requirement Patterns" for adults measured by PDCAAS (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Suggested UseMix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz. of fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
- Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
- Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
- Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Use Iso-Rich Soy as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein and isoflavones.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons (29 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Isoflavones (Genistin/genistein, Daidzin/daidzein, Glycitin/glycitein)||29 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural vanilla flavor. Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts).
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives.
Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
This product contains naturally occurring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
This product is not a complete nutrient source. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Keep out of the reach of children.