Intimate Skin Soothing Probiotics Soft Balm, 2 oz (60 ml), by Biom Probiotics
Biom Probiotic Intimate Skin Soothing Probiotic Soft Balm offers the perfect solution for various feminine issues like vaginal or vulvar skin dryness. It helps to rejuvenate and rehydrate dry, thinning vulvar tissue due to menopause or other conditions. The natural oils make the skin glow while seed and nourish beneficial Lactobacillus flora. VagiBiom Soft balm aids intimacy by naturally controlling dryness, specifically taking care of tissue loss and preventing intimate tissue aging in menopause years. You can use it daily or per your need for continuous comfort and rejuvenate dry, thinning vulvar tissue. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- RELIEVE IRRITATION: VagiBiom soft balm helps to relieve irritation, discomfort, and rejuvenate vulvar tissues. It offers the perfect solution for various feminine issues like vaginal or vulvar skin dryness.
- HOW TO USE: Apply a fingertip amount to external vaginal area. Use as needed or daily for continuous comfort and nourishing relief of dry external vaginal skin. Use 1-2 days per day.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN The natural ingredients in the balm have been proven to rejuvenate and rehydrate dry thinning vulvar tissue due to menopause, breastfeeding or other condition.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: This vegan product was created with simple yet powerful natural ingredients, ensuring you receive the full potency and effect of the soft balm.
- SAFE TO USE: No estrogen, added hormones, animal-derived ingredients, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicones, PEGs, artificial colors, formaldehyde, mineral oils.
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Candelilla wax, Vitamin E, VagiBiom Probiotics complex (Lactobacillus crispatus, Bi16, Lactobacillus jensenii, Bi24, Lactobacillus gasseri, Bi19)
Directions: Apply a fingertip amount to external vulvar area. Use as needed or daily for long-lasting comfort and relief.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- VagiBiom Intimate balm is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide.
- For external use only
- Do not ingest
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult with your physician provider before use
- If vaginal irritation occurs, discontinue use, if symptom persists, contact your physician.