Premium Lubri-Joint 120 Liquid Soft-Gels
- Fast Acting
- Beyond Just Glucosamine
- Vitamins C, D and E
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint: The next step in the evolution of long-term joint health.
Glucosamine has been researched for its ability to help support the production of cartilage - which is the natural shock absorber in our joints that prevents bones from rubbing together. Building upon this amazing nutrient, Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint combines a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids to support joint and connective tissue health.
- Glucosamine helps promote the formation of cartilage between joints.
- Chondroitin is a critical structural component of cartilage and provides resistance against compression with a cushioning effect.
- Essential Fatty Acids EPA and DHA supports whole body health, including the joints and connective tissue.
- Vitamins C and E help to protect joint tissues from cell-damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is also required for the production of collagen, a protein necessary for the for the formation of connective tissue in cartilage.
What are the Benefits of Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint?
Inholtra supports your joints in moving with flexibility and comfort. This advanced formula brings together some of the very best nutrients to:
- Protect and strengthen connective tissue and joints.
- Promote the production of new cartilage in joints.
- Promote joint comfort and flexibility.
Fast Acting Liquid Soft-Gels are easy to swallow and release their nutrients fast for optimal results.
Suggested Use(Adult) Take 3 Liquid Soft-Gels two times daily with food.
Serving Size: 3 Liquid Soft-Gels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||36 mg||60%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||15 IU||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Aspartate)||1 mg||50%|
|Fish Oil (30% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA)||1,350 mg||*|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||600 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, St. John's bread (carob), beeswax, and titanium dioxide.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (crab, lobster, shrimp), Fish (anchovy, sardine), soy
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
For California Consumers: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit: http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food