Host Defense Reishi Mushroom Mycelium Powder, 3.5 oz (100g)
- Made from freeze-dried activated mushroom mycelium
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health*
- Supports the body's natural ability to respond to stress*
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Overall wellness support*
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Reishi
This popular species, used for more than two millennia is Asia, has been respectfully called the "Mushroom of Immortality". Reishi grows throughout the world and is found primarily on hardwood trees. This mushroom is well known as a tonic for supporting general wellness and vitality.
Host Defense® Reishi Powder is activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Directions: Adults take ½ teaspoon 1-3 times per day, which can be mixed into your favorite food or beverage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium‡||1 g||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
‡ Certified Organic
Other Ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.