Host Defense Turkey Tail 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Prebiotic For The Microbiome
- Made With U.S. Grown Organic Mushroom Mycelium
- Immune Support
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic - Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
Host Defense Turkey Tail uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Turkey Tail
Predominant in woodlands throughout the world, Turkey Tail is one of the best-documented mushrooms in medical research. With a wide spectrum of beneficial properties, Turkey Tail shows much promise in supporting the immune system with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides.
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mycelium‡||1 g||*|
|* Daily Value not established.‡ Certified Organic|
Other Ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.