Host Defense Maitake 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Made With U.S. Grown Organic Mushroom Mycelium
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels, as Part of Your Diet
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic - Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
Host Defense Maitake uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabainoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Maitake
Found growing in temperate hardwood forests, Maitake has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth. Containing 1, 3 1, 4 and 1, 6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules one per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium‡||900 mg||*|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) fruitbodies‡||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
‡ Certified Organic
Other Ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.