Terry Naturally Tri-Iodine 3 mg 90 Capsules
- Supports Strong Cellular Defense and Hormone Balance
- Breast, Prostate and Colon Health
- Hormone Balance
- Menopause Relief
- Healthy Detoxification
- Cellular Defense
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
Three Forms of Iodine for Optimum Support
Are you getting the iodine you need from diet alone? Iodine consumption has dropped 50% in the last 30 years. This "missing mineral" is critical for multiple reasons and reliable food sources can be difficult to find. Research has shown you need different forms of iodine to target different health systems.
Tri-Iodine provides three beneficial forms of iodine to nourish multiple body systems: a blend of potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine. Three forms of iodine provide a wider spectrum of benefits:
- Potassium iodide and sodium iodide for hormone balance and immune health.
- Molecular iodine for breast, prostate, colon, and cellular health.
You Can’t Live Without Iodine
Every cell in your body requires iodine to keep it functioning properly. But each day, you are exposed to the iodine blockers: chlorine, bromide from bromated baked goods and soft drinks, and fluoride in tap water, just to name a few.
Tri-Iodine can help. It supplies the crucial support you need for:
- Breast, Uterine, Prostate and Colon Health
- Hormone Balance and Menopause Relief
- Detoxification of Environmental Stressors
- Cellular Defense Throughout the Body
Suggested Use1 capsule daily with food.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine [from kelp])||3,000 mcg (3 mg)||2,000%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule, and silicon dioxide.
No: sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.