Terry Naturally SinuCare 30 Softgels
- With Eucalyptus
- Immediate Action
- Sinus, Bronchial, and Lung Support
- Soothes Mucous Membranes
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
Why SinuCare? Immediate Action!
SinuCare provides the soothing support of Eucalyptus and Myrtle to help you breathe easy. These unique botanical extracts have been shown to directly provide effective respiratory system support in part by their ability to support healthy cilia activity.
The nose and sinuses are lined with complex tissues that secrete mucus, which keeps the lining hydrated and acts as a barrier by trapping inhaled particles. It is the job of the cilia to brush the mucus in a direction leading out of the sinus and nasal cavities. Healthy cilia function is required for clear and comfortable sinuses!
- Goes to work immediately for results you can feel
- Does not cause drowsiness or jitteriness
- Supports both the sinus and bronchial airway passages
SinuCare provides Eucalyptus and Myrtle to support sinus, bronchial, lung, and entire upper respiratory function.
- Refreshing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) has long been studied and shown to support healthy, clear sinus passages.
- Strong Myrtle (Myrtus communis) supports a healthy respiratory environment, and provides the key compound, 1,8 cineole for effective support!
Plant Oils are 75 to 100 times more concentrated than dry herbs.
Suggested Use1 to 2 softgels three times daily, or as needed.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Formula Containing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) leaf oil with 50-70% 1,8 cineole, 2-15% alpha terpineol, <10% alpha pinene, and <10% limonene, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) leaf oil containing 20-60% alpha pinene, 15-35% 1,8 cineole and <20% limonene.||320 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerol, water.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Plant Oils are 75 to 100 times more concentrated than herbal extracts.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.