Terry Naturally Iodine Co-Factors 120 Capsules
- Synergistic Factors to Optimize Iodine Effectiveness
- For Your Good Health
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Dietary Supplement
You Need Iodine. Iodine Co-Factors Helps Make It Work
Every cell in your body needs iodine, but some people need additional nutrients for it to work at its best. Iodine Co-Factors provides ingredients recognized as important partners to this crucial mineral:
- Selenium acts synergistically with iodine and plays a role in iodine’s availability to cells. Additionally, selenium protects the thyroid gland from oxidative stress, which may occur during the conversion of iodide to iodine.
- Vitamin C supports healthy tyrosinase activity, a required enzyme for energy metabolism and thyroid hormone production.
- Thiamin (B1) helps activate the thyroid hormone and thyroglobulin protein production.
- Riboflavin assists iodine in the synthesis of the thyroid hormone, thyroxine (T4)†
- Magnesium improves the absorption and utilization of iodine.
- Manganese is essential for the conversion of glucose to cellular energy and aids in iodine’s support of balanced metabolism.
If you don’t feel you are getting all the benefits from iodine that you desire, Iodine Co-Factors may be the missing link!
Make Iodine More Effective!
Iodine Co-Factors is designed to be taken with the Terry Naturally iodine-containing products Thyroid Care or Tri-Iodine. Iodine Co-Factors increases iodine’s effectiveness for:
- Healthy Metabolism and Weight Management†
- Daily Energy Levels
- Breast, Prostate, and Colon Health
- Thyroid Hormone Levels††
- Healthy Detoxification
Without Iodine Co-Factors
Iodine needs critical nutrients to make it more available to the cells. Otherwise, the benefits of iodine may not be as effective.
With Iodine Co-Factors
provides the nutrients iodine needs to be more readily used by the body for more notable benefits.
† In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
†† Already within normal levels
Suggested Use4 capsules daily.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||200 mg||11,764%|
|Niacin (inositol hexaniacinate) (flush-free)||1,000 mg||5,000%|
|Magnesium (as TRAACS Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered)||200 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)||200 mcg||285%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Glycinate Chelate||10 mg||500%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: cellulose capsules (hypromellose), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
No: salt, soy, gluten, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.