Terry Naturally Cardio-VX1 60 Capsules
- Supports Heart Strength
- Blood Pressure†
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
Life-Enhancing Heart Support
Cardio-VX1 features concentrated levels of the most influential heart-healthy ingredients to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet and promote optimal cardiovascular function.
Nourishing nutrients and powerful polyphenols combine to support:
- Proper oxygen and blood flow to the heart
- Healthy cholesterol balance†
- Healthy blood pressure†
- Healthy heart rhythms†
- Overall cardiovascular function
Get to the Heart of Optimal Health
Cardio-VX1 delivers high-quality, clinically studied ingredients in their most effective bioavailable forms, making it easy for your body to absorb and benefit from premium nutrients.
Healthy Heart Factors
- Magnesium - supports healthy heart rhythm and blood pressure levels†
- Benfotiamine (Vitamin B1) - healthy circulation, arterial function, and blood vessel support
- P-5-P (Vitamin B6) - crucial to the system that transports oxygen and blood to the heart
- French Grape Seed VX1 - supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol balance†
- Pomegranate - supports healthy arteries and blood vessel flexibility
† Supports healthy levels already within normal range
Suggested UseTake 3 capsules daily.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||30 mg||1,500%|
|Magnesium (from TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, Magnesium Oxide)||300 mg||75%|
|Proprietary ComplexFrench Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (VX1®) standardized to contain ≥ 99% polyphenols and ≥ 80% OPCs (Tannin Free), Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit Extract standardized for ≥ 60% polyphenols||600 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose powder.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.