Terry Naturally Artery Strong 60 Softgels
- Vitamins A, D3, and K2
- Cardiovascular Health
- Arterial Wall Strength
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
A Synergistic Team for Your Heart and Arteries!
- Balance Vitamin A partners with Vitamin D to support artery health.
- Strength Vitamin K supports the mechanisms responsible for arterial wall strength.
- Vitality Vitamin D supports mechanisms associated with vascular health.
Keep your arteries strong, smooth, and flexible with Artery Strong. Your body uses Vitamins A, D3, and K2 for vascular health and to balance the effects of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin A: Retinol is superior to beta-carotene - it’s the real vitamin A that your body doesn’t need to convert. This concentrated form keeps vitamin D in balance, so both work better.
- Vitamin D3: This essential vitamin is needed for healthy blood clotting, strong blood vessel walls, healthy blood pressure, and heart muscle vitality.†
- Vitamin K2: This crucial nutrient supports vascular integrity and strength. MenaQ7 is a clinically-studied form of vitamin K2 that works with your body to balance calcium levels for healthy arteries.
† Blood pressure levels already within normal range
Suggested UseTake 1 softgel daily.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||3,000 mcg RAE||333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||125 mcg||625%|
|Vitamin K2 (as Mena Q7® menaquinone-7)||45 mcg||56%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerol, water.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Non-GMOIf pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.