Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 mg 60 Veggie Caps
- Helps Support Glucose Metabolism And Regenerate Antioxidants
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring antioxidant, essential for the functioning of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acid metabolism. ALA is both a coenzyme and a potent antioxidant. Mitochondria, our cells' energy generators, use ALA for both protection and to generate cellular energy. Being active in both the water and the fatty compartments of cells, ALA fights free radicals throughout the body
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar metabolism as part of a healthy diet
- Helps support mitochondrial energy production
- Helps support the body's defenses against free radicals
- Helps recycle antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
Suggested UseSuggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably between meals. Higher intakes may be appropriate, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 veggie capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||600 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).