ColdCalm® On the Go - 160 Pellets, by Boiron
Find relief wherever you go with ColdCalm On the Go by Boiron. This non-drowsy cold medicine is made with pure active ingredients that target symptoms at every stage of the cold. The meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
Recommended for ages 3 and up, ColdCalm On the Go Pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you.
Benefits and Features:
- Meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth to relieve symptoms at every stage of the cold.*
- Compact and portable tubes for home, work, or travel.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 3 and up.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Boiron’s cold relief line also includes ColdCalm Meltaway Tablets, ColdCalm Liquid Doses for kids and babies, and Chestal® cough syrup.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and Chestal® Cough & Mucus Pellets.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- minor sore throat
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS
- Belladonna 6C HPUS
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
- contains 0.25 g of sugar per dose