Neem Protect Spray 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- For All Pets
- Relieves Itching Due to Fleas and Ticks
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Botanicals
- Made in USA
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Spray?
- Neem and citronella have been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that have wound healing properties.
- Neem oils and extracts are anti-inflammatory, gentle and non-drying.
- Regular use helps to soothe and reduce itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Shampoo.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for puppies and dogs 12 weeks and older. Use with caution on kittens and cats 12 weeks and older.
Initial Use: For animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin and coat irritation, begin by bathing animal with Neem "Protect" Shampoo. After animal's coat has dried completely, generously spray Neem "Protect" Spray from head to tail. Do not spray in and around animal's eyes, nose or mouth. Spray directly on insect bites and areas that are irritated and inflamed.
Follow-up: Spray animal every 7-10 days as needed. Use on a regular basis during warmer months, and for animals that spend time outdoors in tall grass or wooded environments.
Reminder: Neem "Protect" Spray is water-soluble and must be reapplied each time the animal is completely wet.
Neem oil, citronella.
Water, polysorbate 20, aloe.
Use with Caution
Citronella can cause adverse reactions with cats. Do not apply to cat's face. Test product on cat's hindquarters - wait 24 hrs. If no adverse reaction OK to use.