Neem Protect Shampoo 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- For All Pets
- Relieves Itching Due to Fleas and Ticks
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Botanicals
- Made in the USA
Why Choose Neem "Protect" Shampoo
- Neem has been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa
- Scientific studies have found those plants contain compounds that have wound healing properties.
- Neem oils and extracts are anti-inflammatory, gentle and non-drying.
- Regular use helps to sooth and reduce itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites.
- Best results are obtained by using in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Recommended for: Safe and effective for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kittens 6 weeks and older, and all large animals. Safe for human use.
Neem "Protect Shampoo" is extremely mild, very low sudsing and is super easy to rinse out.
Initial Use: Wet coat and apply a generous amount of Neem "Protect" Shampoo. Work into a good lather from head to tail. Leave on animal for five minutes and rinse well with fresh water. Brush animal's coat when dry to remove any debris that may not have washed out. After coat has dried completely, spray generously from head to tail with Neem "Protect" Spray.
Follow up: Use Neem: Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray on a regular basis, especially during warmer months. Use regularly for animals that live in warm climates and/or spend time in tall grass or wooded environments. Neem "Protect" Shampoo is non-toxic, environmentally sensitive and can be safely used on an on-going basis.
Note: For animals that are infested, remember to wash pet's bedding in hot water and then spray with Neem " Protect" Spray.
Ark's proprietary formula including de-Ionized water, neem oil, surfactants, emulsifiers and foaming agents from coconut oil and glycerin, citric acid a natural preservative, fragrance.
No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NNFA, APPMA and NASC.
Keep out of reach of children
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.